Friday, July 22, 2011

Sydney

On our last day at the Blue Mountains I was able to go on this amazing hike. It has got to be my favorite one so far. The whole trail is carved out of the mountain. Being by the egde gave us a constant veiw of the surounding area. Plus there were tons of waterfalls. It wasn't a long hike, only 2 1/2 hours, but it was beautiful. That night we went the Sydney Temple. It doesn't matter where in the world you are, temples are some of the best places to be. I'm also looking forward to the two other twmples we will be able to go to.

Since then we have officially been in Sydney and taking it easy, or at least as easy as we would like to. Everyday we are free to do as we please as long as we have at least one other person with you and we aren't being stupid. So yesterday and today I have been spending it with Kaye. We went to the Sydney Opera house to get tickets for Faustus... Absolutely hated it. We ended up walking out. But hey at least I can say I saw something there.

Today we went to an Asian Garden, which was beautiful. I really love the oriental look of everything. We spent like 2 hours taking pictures and eating our lunch there we packed. Otherwise we would check out little stores we would pass as we walked around. One of my favorites areas was one of the outdoor markets that is only open on Saturdays. Unfortunately we got there right be fore they were cleaning up.

Tonight we will be going to a Rugby game. It is Australia vs South Africa. So it should be an exciting game. Otherwise we will be heading to New Zealand Monday Morning. Then things should be getting more intense. I'm excited for that.

Sorry once again I can't upload pictures, the computer is being weird. Maybe next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment